March 17, 2014 6

1x1.trans Lil Boosie Working With 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Justin Bieber, T.I., & More For New Album
Lil Boosie was not playing when he said he was coming out of prison with new music. The rapper said that his new project is already 35% done and he is packing some serious collaborations on his comeback album. Boosie said that he has/plans on working with 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Justin Bieber, and T.I. for the album.

© 2014, . All rights reserved.

6 Comments »

1. carpet cleaning pretoria sunnyside April 11, 2014 at 6:31 am - Reply

Good post. I’m going through many of these issues as well..
    carpet cleaning pretoria sunnyside recently posted..carpet cleaning pretoria sunnysideMy Profile

2. Celebrity News Buzz April 24, 2014 at 5:15 pm - Reply

I’ve been exploring on-line in excess of 3 hours now, however certainly not observed every amazing article for instance your own property. It really is stunning value more than enough personally. In my view, if perhaps many site owners in addition to bloggers designed good content material while you possibly did, the online world could be a lot more practical than ever.

3. TyroneMi July 17, 2014 at 9:20 pm - Reply

4. Superior Singing Method Tpb August 11, 2014 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Lil Boosie Working With 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Justin Bieber, T.I., & More For New Album Brand new queries about venus factor replied to and consequently the reason why you would need to go through each phrase on this expose.
    Superior Singing Method Tpb http://www.isysmo.jp/userinfo.php?uid=415236

5. Auto Binary Signals Forum August 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Lil Boosie Working With 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Justin Bieber, T.I., & More For New Album Recent queries about venus factor diet addressed and why you really should take a look at each and every word of this study.

6. Diet Tips To Lower Triglycerides August 31, 2014 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Lil Boosie Working With 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Justin Bieber, T.I., & More For New Album The Superior Singing Waismann Method Price-blast Makes the whole Online Singing Lessons Indian Classical Ragas philosophy So Exciting.
    Diet Tips To Lower Triglycerides http://www.lagoario.com/userinfo.php?uid=630404

Leave A Response »