I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man!
Jay Z has officially become Hip Hop’s FIRST billionaire rapper, according to Forbes. Jay’s involvement in fashion, streaming music, sports management, and more has helped him reach this new status of wealth.
“It’s clear that Jay Z has accumulated a fortune that conservatively totals $1 billion,” writes Zack O’Malley Greenburg of Forbes.
In the article, Greenburg & Forbes break down Jay Z’s businesses and assets:
• a $70 million stake in Uber
• his ownership of the streaming service Tidal
• his $70 million art collection
• his ownership of the Roc Nation sports management company
• $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog.
Read full article on Forbes.
© 2019, MariaMyraine. All rights reserved.