A few weeks ago I caught up with Big K.R.I.T. during his tour stop in Charlottesville, VA and debut our new rapid fire interview series This Or That. Basically T.O.T. consist of me asking the individual being interviewed 5 closed ended questions and have them give me the answers and explanations on why. Check out the interview below and his latest single “Just Last Week” Ft. Future above!
1. Question: Jordan’s, O.G. color ways or new color ways? Answer: “O.G. colorways because i’m a fan of dead-stock J’s”.
2. Question: Which debate it better, Tupac vs. Biggie Smalls OR Jay Z vs. Nas? Answer: “Pac and Biggie because it came first. I grew up throwing up westside and I was from Mississippi.”
3. Question: Scarface or Shottas? Answer: “Scarface, it lead the way for a lot of movies.”
4. Question: Church girls or hood rats? Answer: “They could be the same girl, so it doesn’t matter which one I pick. It ain’t about where you from it’s about who you are as a person.”
5. Question: Producing or Rapping? Answer: “Right now, rap because without a beat I can say so much but when I turn 40 producing so I can get my Quincy Jones on”.
Special thanks to Darius Davie, Steve-O, Dutch Dinero, Zaiah Burke, and Big K.R.I.T. for making this possible!
© 2013, @quinelleholder. All rights reserved.