Charlamagne Tha God Joins 50 Cent’s Heckling Of Floyd Mayweather By Releasing Audio Of Him Struggling To Read A Drop!

August 22, 2014 7

Watch above as Charlamagne Tha God joins 50 Cent‘s heckling of Floyd Mayweather by releasing audio of him struggling to read a drop!

UPDATE: Floyd responds with the following Instagram photo.

© 2014, . All rights reserved.

7 Comments »

1. Brenna August 23, 2014 at 11:18 am - Reply

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe
    guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot
    of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!
    Brenna recently posted..BrennaMy Profile

2. Henry Porter August 23, 2014 at 11:10 pm - Reply

When a clown who can’t spell his stage name mocks someone who can’t read, it is hard to take it seriously. Lenard McKelvey’s mockery of Floyd Mayweather is made even more outrageous than Curtis Jackson’s childish antics because the tape Lenard played on WWPR (Power 105.1) was Mayweather struggling through a PSA he was doing in SUPPORT OF JOBLESS VETERANS. It takes a lot of balls to hit someone with a low blow like that. If Lenard was my son, I would hide my head in shame.

3. www.dailystrength.org September 1, 2014 at 6:14 pm - Reply

І like ѡhat yߋu guys аre up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Κeep up the wonderful works guys I’ve included уou guys tօ blogroll.
    http://www.dailystrength.org recently posted..http://www.dailystrength.orgMy Profile

4. www.ibook21.com September 23, 2014 at 10:49 am - Reply

best gaming laptops for the money
    http://www.ibook21.com recently posted..http://www.ibook21.comMy Profile

5. uni-hannover.de September 23, 2014 at 12:07 pm - Reply

However, there is a main room with two double beds, in addition to a family room area
    that contains a sleeper sofa. For daily use a Sofa
    Sleeper Mattress is a couch but when some unexpected guests arrive at your home,
    it becomes an overnight place to sleep. When you have
    made current debts the choices of which form of sectional sofa you need, your up coming step needs to be to find the size
    that suits inside your own family room.

While there, tend not to be afraid to test every one of the sofas you may be interested
    directly into be sure they may be as comfortable because you wish them to
    get. Most individuals are familiar while using sleeper sofa, but there may also be chairs and in many cases ottomans which will transform
    right into a guest bed.
    uni-hannover.de recently posted..uni-hannover.deMy Profile

6. make cooking more enjoyable September 24, 2014 at 2:37 am - Reply

I can research this all day!! I really hope you’ve got an RSS feed I’m able to check out.
    I have recently been having a look all around the net pertaining to content in regard to News.
    make cooking more enjoyable recently posted..make cooking more enjoyableMy Profile

7. simple tips about lead generation September 25, 2014 at 6:33 pm - Reply

Provide any thing a little bit more distinctive?
    Let’s say, product reviews or perhaps publications
    for News. How do I subscribe to your articles?
    simple tips about lead generation recently posted..simple tips about lead generationMy Profile

Leave A Response »