Rolling Loud has expanded to multiple cities, countries, and continents, but Miami will always be its home. In advance of this year’s Rolling Loud Miami 2023, happening this weekend at Hard Rock Stadium, Rolling Loud hosts Rolling Loud Week, a series of community-focused events happening around the city, presented alongside partners that include the Miami HEAT, BMAC, Forever21, and more. Ranging from rallys with members of Congress to streetwear pop-ups and more, Rolling Loud Week demonstrates the festival’s dedication to its hometown and advocacy for hip-hop culture in the city and beyond.
Headlined by Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, and Playboi Carti, Rolling Loud Miami 2023 boasts the festival’s most expansive lineup to date. For the first time, Rolling Loud branches out to include artists from across the genre spectrum who bring a hip-hop ethos to the music they make, including alt-pop sensation Foushee, Latin music stars Anuel AA and El Alfa, and hardcore punk band Turnstile. Fans can expect Rolling Loud Miami to bring a diverse complement of surprises and special guests into the fold. Rolling Loud Miami returns for its eighth edition on July 21-23, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
See the full schedule of Rolling Loud Week events below:
Wednesday, July 19th:
- Jr. HEAT x Rolling Loud (Private Event): Rolling Loud teams up with the Miami HEAT to host a basketball clinic for local youth from After-School All-Stars at the basketball courts on the festival grounds. Clinic participants will have the opportunity to train with and learn from current and former Miami HEAT players and coaches, including NBA stars Udonis Haslem & Haywood Highsmith.
- Forever21 x Bunny’s Bae Bar (3-5pm @ the Aventura Mall): Forever21 and Rolling Loud continue their partnership in Miami. Forever21 is the official sponsor of Bunny’s Bae Bar, an on-site activation at Rolling Loud founded by Bunny Zingler, which gives fans a one-stop-glam-shop with everything fans at Rolling Loud need to refresh and elevate their festival looks, including Forever 21 x Rolling Loud Miami merchandise. Bunny Zingler will debut the Forever 21 x Rolling Loud Miami merchandise and meet-and-greet with fans at the Forever21 store at the Aventura Mall, minutes away from Hard Rock Stadium.
Thursday, July 20th:
- DGK x Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dae (private event): Rolling Loud partners with skateboarding institution DGK to host members of Miami Garden’s chapter of Boys & Girls Club of America at their site in Kendall. 50 kids will have the opportunity to learn new skills and receive free skateboards and apparel from DGK and Rolling Loud.
- Rolling Loud x BBC Ice Cream Pop-Up (5-8pm @ the BBC Flagship in Wynwood): Miami-based streetwear company Billionaire Boys Club is a longstanding partner of Rolling Loud, collaborating with the festival on numerous merch capsules and events during Rolling Loud’s eight-year history. Rolling Loud and BBC will host a pop-up at BBC’s flagship store in Wynwood to debut the latest Rolling Loud x BBC Ice Cream capsule. The annual pop-up is a popular destination for Rolling Loud performing artists. Early arrival suggested.
Friday July 21st:
- Rolling Loud x BMAC – “RAP Act” Town Hall (5-6pm on Festival Grounds at BMAC Community Lounge): Rolling Loud partners with the Black Music Action Coalition (BMAC) to host a rally with two sitting U.S. congressmen: Jamaal Bowman (D, NY-16) and Hank Johnson (D, GA-04). Congressmen Bowman and Johnson are co-sponsors of the Restore Artistic Protection (RAP) Act, which seeks to protect artists from the wrongful use of their creative expression against them in criminal and civil proceedings. Festival goers will have the chance to dialogue directly with the Representatives at BMAC’s on-site activation, to have questions answered, and attain a better understanding of the impact of the pending legislation
Along with these community-focused events, Rolling Loud Week includes a takeover of Miami’s nightlife scene. Throughout the weekend, Rolling Loud hosts club nights at the city’s most popular clubs, featuring some of the biggest artists on the lineup. View the full schedule below:
Friday July 21:
- Playboi Carti @ E11even – Doors at 8pm
- Chase B @ GALA – Doors at 11pm
Saturday, July 22:
- Travis Scott @ E11even – Doors at 8pm
- Lil Uzi Vert @ GALA – Doors at 11pm
Sunday, July 23:
- Lil Uzi Vert @ E11even – Doors at 8pm
- A$AP Rocky @ GALA – Doors at 11pm
Led by its founders Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif, Rolling Loud is the most powerful rap festival in history. Stay tuned for many more announcements.
Buy tix for Rolling Loud Miami 2023: https://rollingloud.com/
Stay tuned for more info, and check out Rolling Loud on Instagram for all the latest updates.
Watch clips and full performances at Rolling Loud’s YouTube
Buy Rolling Loud Merch: shoprollingloud.com
© 2023, Seth "Digital Crates" Barmash. All rights reserved.