Community »

HHS87 Presents: WORLDWIDE WEDNESDAY with French rapper Rilès new single “GOA”

HHS87 Presents: WORLDWIDE WEDNESDAY with French rapper Rilès new single “GOA”

Seth "Digital Crates" Barmash June 24, 2020 0

Rilès is a super prominent French Algerian melodic rapper, producer, and dancer who has sold out his own tours with hits under his belt such as “THANK GOD” (41M global streams) and “MARIJUANA”

Read More »
T.I. Will Be Teaching The “Business of Trap Music” at Clark Atlanta!

T.I. Will Be Teaching The “Business of Trap Music” at Clark Atlanta!

MariaMyraine June 23, 2020 0

Professor T.I. Harris has partnered with Clark Atlanta University to teach a new course! The Atlanta rapper and native teamed up with Dr. Melva K. Williams, a renowned Hip Hop scholar, to teach the

Read More »
Delbert Africa, 74, one of the MOVE 9, has died

Delbert Africa, 74, one of the MOVE 9, has died

Wilde Tuna June 17, 2020 0

SOURCE PHILLY TRIBUNE Delbert Africa, one of the MOVE 9, died on Monday, June 15, 2020. He was 74. Africa had been released from prison just six months prior, after he served 42 years

Read More »
Dave Chappelle Releases Influential Special “8:46”

Dave Chappelle Releases Influential Special “8:46”

Seth "Digital Crates" Barmash June 13, 2020 0

From Dave: Normally I wouldn’t show you something so unrefined, I hope you understand To find out more about how you can support the Equal Justice Initiative go here: support.eji.org/chappelle     Simply

Read More »
RCA PRESENTS BLACK MUSIC MONTH PLAYLIST 2020 Feat. new cover video by SIR!

RCA PRESENTS BLACK MUSIC MONTH PLAYLIST 2020 Feat. new cover video by SIR!

Seth "Digital Crates" Barmash June 9, 2020 0

Today, along with RCA Records & SiR we celebrate “Black Sounds Beautiful,” a multimedia campaign in celebration of Black Music Month 2020. Throughout the month of June, the campaign will feature artists’ commentaries

Read More »
HHS87 Exclusive: Moving Forward

HHS87 Exclusive: Moving Forward

Seth "Digital Crates" Barmash June 4, 2020 0

First, We hope you’re doing alright. It feels disingenuous and irresponsible to continue our work of posting new music without acknowledging everything happening right now. As far as our day-to-day work to champion

Read More »
Protestors March Down Hollywood BLVD Chanting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and The Names Of Other Police Brutality Victims

Protestors March Down Hollywood BLVD Chanting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and The Names Of Other Police Brutality Victims

alanna June 4, 2020 0

On Memorial Day, George Floyd, 46, was murdered by police while in police custody. The video footage went viral over the last week, where he can be seen and heard begging to breathe, and

Read More »
TRUMP PREPARED FOR WAR AS WE MARCHED FOR PEACE

TRUMP PREPARED FOR WAR AS WE MARCHED FOR PEACE

Wilde Tuna June 4, 2020 0

Trump has shown us time and time again he benefits from the chaos and separation of the country. His beneficiaries play both sides of the civil unrest while he sit backs and fuels the

Read More »