Community »

Life After Prison – Our America with Lisa Ling (@lisaling)

Life After Prison – Our America with Lisa Ling (@lisaling)

@BWyche August 15, 2012 0

This is a episode from Oprah’s OWN Channel about life after prison. It’s based on inmates that were wrongly accused of crimes and how life after they are released is going for them

Read More »
A Few Good Men: Philly's Purpose Youth Basketball Clinic

A Few Good Men: Philly's Purpose Youth Basketball Clinic

Eldorado2452 August 1, 2012 0

In a city well known for tough mentalilities and gritty ball players three young men from the West Oak Lane area of Philadelphia have stepped up to not only continue that tradition but to

Read More »
Inmate Goes off on Judge and Cop in the Court Room Must See!!

Inmate Goes off on Judge and Cop in the Court Room Must See!!

@BWyche July 28, 2012 0

Would you have the heart to do this

Read More »
Is the Art of Freestyling in Hip-Hop Gone?  Is it Still Important to the Culture?  Pt 1

Is the Art of Freestyling in Hip-Hop Gone? Is it Still Important to the Culture? Pt 1

@BWyche July 25, 2012 0

Is the art of freestyling in Hip-hop gone is the question?  I meet alot of rappers and most tell me they don’t freestyle. Huh? “You don’t rap” is my question to them after that.

Read More »
Today in Fitness: The 74-year-old bodybuilder

Today in Fitness: The 74-year-old bodybuilder

@BWyche July 18, 2012 1

This guy is 74.. This takes dedication

Read More »
Today in Fitness: How old do you think he is?

Today in Fitness: How old do you think he is?

@BWyche July 18, 2012 0

This man is 60 years old and looks like he’s 20. What if your grandpop looked like this

Read More »
Let's Bring Back The City of Brotherly Love!! Peace 'N Philly STOP THE VIOLENCE!! @NeoDaviso @PeaceNPhilly @PAWS5_

Let's Bring Back The City of Brotherly Love!! Peace 'N Philly STOP THE VIOLENCE!! @NeoDaviso @PeaceNPhilly @PAWS5_

@BWyche July 16, 2012 0

Would u like to help stop violence and senseless murders?? Peace N Philly isn’t just something to say it’s a movement that the city needs. Statistics show that there have already been 188 homicides

Read More »
First Look: Dwyane Wade on His Relationship – Oprah's Next Chapter – Oprah Winfrey Network