Congrats To Syvlia Rhone, The New President Of Epic Records!

March 19, 2014 7

1x1.trans Congrats To Syvlia Rhone, The New President Of Epic Records!

Congratulations to Syvlia Rhone, the new President of Epic Records. The Vested in Culture imprint holder will be working hand and hand with CEO LA Reid as the label matures.

Rhone on her new position:

“I’m honored to have the opportunity to expand my relationship with the talented team and the amazing artists at Epic. What makes this opportunity different from any other is my partnership with renowned music executive L.A. Reid. I’m looking forward to what I think will be the finest chapter in my career.”

© 2014, . All rights reserved.

7 Comments »

1. Myrtle April 3, 2014 at 11:06 pm - Reply

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type
    on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
    Myrtle recently posted..MyrtleMy Profile

2. Larue April 4, 2014 at 11:03 pm - Reply

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and
    amusing, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which not enough men and women are
    speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I came across this during my search for something relating
    to this.
    Larue recently posted..LarueMy Profile

3. hcg drops July 11, 2014 at 1:13 am - Reply

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or
    anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me
    mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    hcg drops recently posted..hcg dropsMy Profile

4. banish tinnitus ebook August 27, 2014 at 7:46 am - Reply

I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your content.
    This article has truly peaked my interest.
    I’m going to bookmark your blog and keep checking
    for new details about once per week. I opted
    in for your Feed as well.
    banish tinnitus ebook recently posted..banish tinnitus ebookMy Profile

5. muscle building workout plan August 29, 2014 at 5:54 pm - Reply

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the
    article you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as
    you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
    muscle building workout plan recently posted..muscle building workout planMy Profile

6. line of credit home equity September 13, 2014 at 5:53 pm - Reply

I’ll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I could subscribe.

Thanks.
    line of credit home equity recently posted..line of credit home equityMy Profile

7. web design September 14, 2014 at 4:09 am - Reply

I like looking through a post that can make people think. Also,
    many thanks for allowing for me to comment!
    web design recently posted..web designMy Profile

Leave A Response »