Rolling Loud brought the spooky vibes to your living room this weekend with the second installment of their “Loud Stream” virtual festival series. We dropped some highlights for you below just in case you weren’t able to catch the show:
- To open the stream, the RL co-founders, Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif, were surprised by and interview with none other than Nardwuar the Human Serviette who shocked the founders with crazy tidbits from their past, including a mention of the first music video Tariq ever directed.
- Gunna closed out the show on Friday night, performing his “favorite song at the moment”: “Lemonade,” his collaborative effort with Internet Money, Don Toliver & NAV.
- Trippie Redd shut the show down on Halloween night, performing songs from his new album, Pegasus for the first time.
- Young Dolph and $NOT performed songs from their recently critically acclaimed projects, Rich Slave and Beautiful Havoc respectively.
- Coi Leray paid homage to Jay-Z with her costume, as well as brought out her older brother Chavo for a performance of “American Deli.”
- Sukihana dedicated her performance to the strength of Black women with an impressive set of backup dancers, ending the set with an #ENDSARS message posted across the stream.
- Iann Dior brought out a guitarist to perform live with him, and of course treated fans to a live performance of his #1 record, “Mood.”
- Newcomer Mario Judah was a surprise standout, turning heads with an electric performance that even caught XXL‘s attention.
- Hosts Druski, DJ Scheme, and Jenesis Giselle brought the energy with entertaining interviews with all performing artists in between sets. DJ Five Venoms provided the vibes on the ones and twos, as well.
© 2020, Seth Barmash. All rights reserved.