Rolling Loud / @abosseprod
Rolling Loud New York 2022 came to a close on Sunday night with Future lighting up the Fashion Nova stage! He arose from beneath the stage with the pyro flaring, like the king he is, as fans rapped along to “Stick Talk.” Fans were shocked when he brought out Off Set to perform “Ric Flair Drip” and “Bad and Boujee.”
Rolling Loud New York closes out Rolling Loud season for 2022, but will be back in action with Rolling Loud California 2023 March 3-5th on the grounds at SoFi Stadium! Plus, Rolling Loud Thailand launching in April 2023!
Highlights from the weekend:
- Fat Joe brought out Remy Ma to perform Terror Squad hits on Sunday!
- Curren$y played with a full band and gave tributes to Young Dolph and Mac Miller.
- Boldy James and The Alchemist took over the Snipes Stage Sunday afternoon.
- A$AP Rocky brought out GloRilla and French Montana, as Rihanna watched from side stage!
- Lil Tjay performed his first concert since recovering from his hospitalization earlier this year.
- Lil Uzi Vert watched Chief Keef from the photo pit before hopping on stage to vibe out with Sosa.
- Fivio Foreign brought out Ice Spice to perform the song of the summer “Munch.”
- Playboi Carti brought out Kanye West, before he jumped into the crowd!
- And last, but, obviously, not least – Nicki Minaj ruled the weekend, bringing out Lil Uzi Vert, G Herbo, Fivio Foreign and BIA!
© 2022, Seth Barmash. All rights reserved.