Community »

Diddy, Eminem & Wiz Khalifa Donate 1 Million Water Bottles To Flint

Diddy, Eminem & Wiz Khalifa Donate 1 Million Water Bottles To Flint

MariaMyraine January 25, 2016 0

People have been lending a helping hand to the residents of Flint Michigan, amidst the city’s water crisis. Even a few celebrities have stepped up to the plate. AQUAhydrate, whose investors include Diddy and

Read More »
Revolt TV Presents: Kevin Sinatra, Lightshow & More Remember MLK Jr. At King Memorial In D.C. (Video)

Revolt TV Presents: Kevin Sinatra, Lightshow & More Remember MLK Jr. At King Memorial In D.C. (Video)

Oktane January 24, 2016 0

In honor of MLK Day, a number of DMV recording artists like Kevin Sinatra, Lightshow, Reesa Renee, Farma Wesley and Pinky Killa Corn came together to reflect on the legacy of Martin Luther King

Read More »
Act Of Valor: Jamie Foxx Pulls Drunk Driver From Burning Truck! (Video)

Act Of Valor: Jamie Foxx Pulls Drunk Driver From Burning Truck! (Video)

Oktane January 20, 2016 0

Last night, a drunk driver crashed into a drainage ditch right in front of the residence of Jamie Foxx. The actor-singer heard a loud noise and immediately rushed outside and pulled the driver out

Read More »
Kendrick Lamar To Receive Key To The City Of Compton!

Kendrick Lamar To Receive Key To The City Of Compton!

Oktane January 15, 2016 0

If Kendrick Lamar isn’t one of the most inspiring and influential artists of this generation, I don’t know who is. Through his artistry he has been able to break barriers in both music, social

Read More »
Kendrick Lamar Meets President Barack Obama In “Pay It Forward” (Video)

Kendrick Lamar Meets President Barack Obama In “Pay It Forward” (Video)

Oktane January 11, 2016 0

Kendrick Lamar released some intimate photos from his recent visit to the White House, and put the flicks into his Pay It Forward P.S.A. Watch Kendrick deliver his spoken word poem on the importance

Read More »
President Barack Obama Gets Emotional While Delivering Speech On Gun Control! (Video)

President Barack Obama Gets Emotional While Delivering Speech On Gun Control! (Video)

Oktane January 5, 2016 0

President Obama delivered his executive actions on gun control during today’s news conference, and got choked up while pleading for an overhaul of current gun control measures. You can actually see the President shed some tears

Read More »
T.I. Hooks Lucky Families Up At Wal-Mart W/ Last Minute Holiday Gifts! (Video)

T.I. Hooks Lucky Families Up At Wal-Mart W/ Last Minute Holiday Gifts! (Video)

Oktane December 30, 2015 0

Apparently, T.I. is I’m the giving spirit this holiday season as he randomly selected a few families at a Wal-Mart in Atlanta with some last-minute gifts for Christmas! Watch Tip play Santa Claus below!

Read More »
MadeInTheDMV Presents The Y.E.S. (Youth Entertainment Summit)!

MadeInTheDMV Presents The Y.E.S. (Youth Entertainment Summit)!

Oktane December 27, 2015 0

MadeInTheDMV, a think tank for talented DC area artists and organizations, will host our first Youth Entertainment Summit (Y.E.S.) at the Barry Farms Recreation Center on Monday, December 28th. Y.E.S. will be free for

Read More »